• Quarters Downtown Re-Development, Edmonton, Alberta
Reviewed all concept design plans prepared by the external consultants and provided comments to improve the
designs and to ensure meeting operational and design vehicle requirements; Ensured compliance with the City
of Edmonton and TAC standards by checking turning radii, parking patterns, access locations, bike lanes, traffic
flow, intersection controls, LRT requirements, and horizontal curvatures.
• 41 Avenue, SW and QEII Interchange, Edmonton, Alberta
Designed the roadway taper connections between the existing 41 Avenue SW and the 4-lane Stage 1
interchange based on TAC and Alberta Transportation standards, and administered and reviewed the project
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
• Jasper Place Transit Centre / LRT Station, Edmonton, Alberta
Developed a transit centre (TC) to accommodate 18 bus bays with a transit oriented development, performed
assessment of existing and future traffic operations, developed access management strategies, administered
circulations within the City departments, and ensured access and roadway design compliance with City of
Edmonton as well as TAC standards.
• Diamond Ridge Subdivision Roundabout Design, Lac La Biche, Alberta
The mixed use development consisted of residential, commercial, and shopping centre with total area of 129
acres. Work included preparing Traffic Impact Assessment and designing the 5-leg main entrance roundabout
based on the international standards (NCHRP), Alberta requirements, and TAC standards.
• Six Fast Track Highway Paving Projects, Ministry of Transportation Ontario, Toronto, Ontario
Work included but were not limited to QC review of traffic signing and pavement marking design, construction
staging plans, roadside safety feature and barrier system improvement evaluations and design.
• 8 Freeway Bridge Structure Rehabilitation, Ministry of Transportation Ontario, Niagara Region, Ontario
QC review of traffic management plans (TMP's) and staging construction plans for the rehabilitation of 8 freeway
bridge structures on Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) in the Region of Niagara, Ontario.
• Highway Bridge and Culvert Structures Rehabilitation, Ministry of Transportation Ontario, Easten Ontario
QC review of traffic management plans (TMP's) and staging construction plans for the rehabilitation of various
highway bridge and culvert structures on provincial Highways in Eastern Ontario.
• Traffic Signalization Project PS&E’s, West Sacramento, California, USA
Preparation of Plans, Engineering Specifications and Construction Cost Estimates (PS&E’s) for new traffic signal
installation, existing signal modifications, and signal interconnect (SIC) design at multi-intersection locations
throughout the City of West Sacramento, California.
• Traffic Signalization & Roadway Lighting Design Project PS&E’s, County of Sacramento, California, USA
Preparation of Plans, Engineering Specifications and Construction Cost Estimates (PS&E’s) / Construction
Documents for new signalization installation, traffic signal interconnect implementation, and roadway lighting
design under the Gerber Inn Town Center Commercial Center Development Project.
• 6 New Traffic Signal Installation & 3 Existing Signal Modification PS&E’s, Folsom, California, USA
Preparation of project PS&E’s / Construction Documents for New signalization, existing traffic signal modification,
signal interconnect, roadway lighting, and offsite roadway and transportation improvements design for the
Palladio Retail/Kaiser Medical Center and Folsom Pointe Commercial development projects, Folsom, California.
• Intersection & Signalization Improvements Project PS&E’s, Sacramento, California, USA
Preparation of project PS&E's and construction documents for new traffic signal installation, SIC implementation,
intersection geometric improvements, and traffic signing and pavement marking design.
• Traffic Signalization and Roadway Lighting Design Project PS&E’s, Davis, California, USA
New traffic signalization, existing signal modification improvements, traffic signal interconnect, roadway lighting
modification, and offsite roadway/intersection and transportation improvements project PS&E's/construction
document preparation for the commercial development project.
• Traffic Signal and SIC Modification Design PS&E’s, Roseville, California, USA
Traffic signal modification and signal interconnect design and project PS&E's/construction documents preparation
for the proposed development project in the City of Roseville, California.
• Traffic Signal, Street Lighting and SIC Modification Project PS&E’s, Placer County, California, USA
Preparation of project PS&E's and construction documents for traffic signal modification, signal interconnect, and
roadway lighting design.
• Project PS&E’s for Traffic Signal, Street Lighting, and Roadway Improvements,Woodland, California. USA
New traffic signalization, existing traffic signal modification, street lighting, roadway geometric improvements, and
signing & pavement marking design project PS&E’s preparation for the offsite traffic and roadway improvements
as part of the major residential subdivision development project in the City of Woodland.
• Traffic Signalization and Roadway Lighting Design Project PS&E’s, Modesto, California, USA - Various new
traffic signalization, signal modification improvements, signal interconnect, and roadway lighting project design
PS&E’s/construction document preparation.
• Roadway Lighting Design PS&E’s, Multi-jurisdictions and Locations, Northern California
Design and preparation of project PS&E's/construction documents for various roadway lighting installation and
modification improvements as part of land development projects or safety improvement measures.
Traffic & Transportation Engineering Project Design
Traffic engineering and project design, AB, BC, SK, Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Fort McMurray, Lloydminster, Grande Prairie, Medicine Hat, Brooks, Prince George, Kamloops, Kelowna, Vernon, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Surrey, Richmond, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Regina, North Battleford, Paradise Hill, Estevan, Humboldt, Meadow Lake, Vancouver, Banff, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Jasper, Lacombe, Fort Saskatchewan, Clearwater County, Foothills No. 31, Parkland, Rocky View County, Mountain View, Sturgeon, Vermilion River, Wetaskiwin, Yellowhead
* The projects listed herein represent either the projects that our firm has recently completed or those major projects that our founding principals were personally involved in and completed throughout their careers.
* Photo illustrations are representation only
Type of Services:
Engineering Design and related Services
Traffic and Transportation Project Design
EASL Transportation Consultants, Inc.
Delivering Engineering & Planning Solutions