EASL Transportation Consultants, Inc.
Delivering Engineering & Planning Solutions
• Traffic Signal Timing Coordination & Optimization, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Traffic signal timing coordination and optimization involving thirty-seven (37) signalized intersections along
three major travel corridors in Prince Albert utilizing both PASSER II and Synchro programs. Work also
included the corridor level improvements evaluations for the study arterials for the City of Prince Albert,
• City-Wide Traffic Signal Timing Plans and ATMS Systems Maintenance, Modesto, California, USA
Operations and maintenance of the city-wide traffic signal timing plans involving nearly 200 traffic signals
and the Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS) including signal communication system and
infrastructure, the City of Modesto, California.
• City-Wide Traffic Signal Coordination and Optimization, Modesto, California, USA
Assisted in overseeing and managing the traffic signal timing coordination and optimization projects
involving over 120 signalized intersections throughout the city, the City of Modesto, California.
• Traffic Signal Timing Plans and Coordination Timing Plans, West Sacramento, California
Prepared signal timing plans and coordination timing plans for the new signalization project for a major
signal corridor in the city, the City of West Sacramento, California.
• Calhoun County Signal Optimization Project, Calhoun County, Michigan
Project consisted of 70 signalized intersections located in three different cities within Calhoun County,
Michigan. Work included data collection and management, data analysis, quality assurance/quality check
(QA/QC) for all data entered into the Synchro models, managing Synchro network build up and data entry,
developing coordination signal timing plans, and preparing the final project report.
• Oakland County Signal System Optimization Projects phases I&II, Oakland County, Michigan
Projects involved the evaluation of the existing traffic signal system operations and the optimization of a
total of 561 signals utilizing traffic simulation software Synchro program, Work included extensive project
coordination with the Road Commission of Oakland County (RCOC) during the implementation of new
signal timings and responding to public comments/feedbacks.
• SYNCHRO Training Instructor
As part of the Oakland County Signal Optimization Project, conducted two training sessions for the
Road Commission of Oakland County (RCOC) and other public agency’s employees for mastering the
network development and analysis functions of Synchro program.
• M-59 Signal optimization Project, Macomb County, Michigan
Developed optimized signal timing plans and traffic crash countermeasures to enhance the operating
conditions of the M-59 corridor that consisted of 46 signalized intersections in a 9 mile stretch. Work
included but were not limited to developing the Synchro signal network models, evaluating and
optimizing the signal timings along the study corridor, preparing crash/safety analysis report, project
QA/QC review of the redlined timing plans, and preparing the final project report.
Traffic Signal Operations & Coordination Signal Timing Plans
Traffic signal control design, signal timing plans, signal optimization, AB, BC, SK, Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Fort McMurray, Lloydminster, Grande Prairie, Medicine Hat, Brooks, Prince George, Kamloops, Kelowna, Vernon, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Surrey, Richmond, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Regina, North Battleford, Paradise Hill, Estevan, Humboldt, Meadow Lake, Vancouver, Banff, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Jasper, Lacombe, Fort Saskatchewan, Clearwater County, Foothills No. 31, Parkland, Rocky View County, Mountain View, Sturgeon, Vermilion River, Wetaskiwin
* The projects listed herein represent either the projects that our firm has recently completed or those major projects that our founding principals were personally involved in and completed throughout their careers.
* Photo illustrations are representation only
Type of Services:
Traffic Engineering, Signal Operations & ITS
Traffic Signal Timing Optimization,
Coordination Signal Timing Plans and ATMS