EASL Transportation Consultants, Inc.
Delivering Engineering & Planning Solutions
Roadway Improvements Design, Road Safety, Crash and Collision Analysis, AB, BC, SK, Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Fort McMurray, Lloydminster, Grande Prairie, Medicine Hat, Brooks, Prince George, Kamloops, Kelowna, Vernon, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Surrey, Richmond, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Regina, North Battleford, Paradise Hill, Estevan, Humboldt, Meadow Lake, Vancouver, Banff, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Jasper, Lacombe, Fort Saskatchewan, Clearwater County, Foothills No. 31, Parkland, Rocky View County, Mountain View, Sturgeon, Vermilion River, Wetaskiwin
* Photo illustrations are representation only
Road improvements include changes to roadway horizontal and vertical alignments, geometrics or physical improvements involving widening, incorporating intersections and roadside traffic safety features, as well as restoration and rehabilitation including surface repaving, repair or replacement of stream crossings, rehabilitation or replacement of drainage and bridge structures. Road improvement provides an opportunity to upgrade, improve, or repair an existing roadway or highway that is aged or substandard in one or more of its vital elements.
EASL Transportation Consultants, Inc. has considerable experience in the design of certain roadway improvement projects including but not limited to:
• Intersection Conceptual Layout and Design
• Traffic Signing and Pavement Marking Plans
• Intersection Signalization Improvements
• Roadway Lighting Design
• Roundabout Design
• Access and Circulation Evaluations and Design, and
• Traffic Accommodation Plans for Roadway Constructions.
In addition to providing above core roadway improvements design services, our founding principals also have hands-on knowledge and expertise in the design and engineering of the following roadway or highway improvements:
• Roadway geometric design of alignments, plans and profiles
• Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and evaluations of highway drainage features and structures
• Highway drainage and facility design of culvert structures, drainage channels and ditch systems including preparing plans,
profiles and construction cost estimates
• Utility relocation and stage construction for highway construction projects
• Roadside safety features and barrier system evaluations and design, and
• Project quantity and construction cost estimates.
Roadway Improvements Design