EASL Transportation Consultants, Inc.
Delivering Engineering & Planning Solutions
• Bearspaw Service Station with Restaurant and Drive-Through Development, Rocky View County, Alberta
Approving Agencies: Rocky View County and Alberta Transportation. The challenges, the unique features and the
project deliveries including but not limited to:
• Highway 407 Extension/Highway 401 By-Pass Freeway Design, Ontario Ministry of Transportation, GTA
Project QC review of drainage reports and hydraulic modeling work for culvert structures design utilizing HEC-RAS
program and hydrologic data provided, the Great Toronto Area (GTA), Ontario.
• Highway Culvert Structure Rehabilitation/Replacements Projects, Ontario Ministry of Transportation
Project QC review of drainage reports and hydraulic modeling work for culvert structures rehabilitation design
utilizing HEC-RAS program and the hydrologic data provided,, various locations in Ontario.
• Castro Valley/I-580 Freeway Interchange Improvements Design, Alameda County, California, USA
Responsible for the hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and drainage studies and design of the major freeway
interchange improvements project; Work included preparing the project PS&E’s for the design of drainage
improvements, roadway geometrics, sound walls and retaining walls, utility relocation and stage construction
plans; project quantity take off and quality control. Clients - Alameda County Transportation Improvements
Authority (ACTIA) and California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
• I-880/Washington Avenue Freeway Ramps Drainage Improvements Design, San Leandro, California, USA
Work included but were not limited to project field review, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, preparing detailed
drainage improvements design for the project including drainage plans, profiles and project quantity estimates.
Clients - City of San Leandro and California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).
• Florin Perkins Road/Morrison Creek Drive Intersection Improvements, Sacramento, California, USA
Responsible for the preparation and delivery of complete project PS&E's/construction documents for the
proposed intersection improvements project including the design of traffic signalization, SIC, roadway
lighting modification, intersection geometric and drainage improvements, and traffic signing and pavement
• Athens Business Park Hydrologic & Hydraulic Modeling and Drainage Studies, Roseville, California, USA
Work included preparing drainage study, report, Conditional Letter of Map Revision (CLOMR) and Letter of Map
Revision (LOMR) Applications to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) based on the flood plan
evaluations as part of the proposed development project in the City of Roseville, California.
• Timberline Auburn Infrastructure Planning and Preliminary Design, Auburn, California, USA
Infrastructure planning and preliminary project design of drainage, site grading, potable water, sanitary sewer,
roads and dry utility improvements for the proposed retirement community, Auburn, California.
• Miscellaneous Civil, Highway and Municipal Engineering Project Design, Various Locations
Project work and experience included but were not limited to the design of roadway geometrics, drainage features
and facilities, intersection and utility improvements, and access and circulation, multi-jurisdictions and locations.
Civil, Highway, Drainage & Municipal Engineering
Infrastructure, DSSP, Municipal Engineering, Drainage, Intersection Improvements, AB, BC, SK, Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Fort McMurray, Lloydminster, Grande Prairie, Medicine Hat, Brooks, Prince George, Kamloops, Kelowna, Vernon, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Surrey, Richmond, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Regina, North Battleford, Paradise Hill, Estevan, Humboldt, Meadow Lake, Vancouver, Banff, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Lacombe, Fort Saskatchewan, Clearwater County, Foothills No. 31, Parkland, Rocky View County, Mountain View, Sturgeon, Vermilion River, Wetaskiwin
* The projects listed herein represent either the projects that our firm has recently completed or those major projects that our founding principals were personally involved in and completed throughout their careers.
* Photo illustrations are representation only
Type of Services:
Engineering Design, Project Quality Control,
and Project Management
Civil, Highway, Drainage and Municipal
Engineering and Project Design